The Complete Guide For Beginners
For a lot of very good reasons, Facebook advertising makes sense for companies large and small. Over 95% of business owners who use social media to advertise their business claim Facebook is the best, most productive advertising service on all social media networks.
There’s a good chance your competitors are harnessing the incredible power of the most heavily trafficked social media site in existence. Even if your competition isn’t advertising and marketing on Facebook, you need to, because there are over 1.3 billion active daily users on Facebook just waiting for you to pitch your products and services.
You can set up Facebook advertising campaigns for as little as $5 and have them run for one day or over a longer period of time. Ads are easy to create and because of the sharing nature of Facebook, one small ad can go viral and have a huge, positive impact on your business.
It’s also worth noting that less than 0.5% of the fans and followers of your business actually see your posts and updates. That means that more than 99.5% of your interested audience needs you to reach out through some other marketing method aside from the “posting and praying” approach most businesses take on Facebook.
- The 4 Questions You Absolutely Must Ask Before You Start Advertising on Facebook
- Creating Your First Ad
- Why You Need A Business Page
- Setting Up The Facebook Ads Manager
- Choosing a Facebook Ad Type
- Building Your Ideal Audience
- How To Import a Data List
- Harnessing the Power of Look-Alike Audiences
- How To Install the Facebook Pixel
- How To Create Your Ad Content
- Image and Copy Best Practices
- How to Track the Success of Your Ad
- How to Keep Your Ad Costs Down
- And more…
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If, within 30 days, you’re not completely satisfied with this eBook, I’ll give you a full refund. Plus I’ll let you keep the eBook as a way of saying thanks for reading it.