One way to make sure your business is seen by your target audience is to get your content shared. When a piece of content provides value and can be easily shared across all platforms by your audience it increases your brand exposure, builds your audience, and increases their engagement.
Here are 6 ways to get your content shared. Take advantage of these tips and tools to create more powerful and more engaging content for your audience.Why Video Marketing Has Never Been Easier…(Click Here)
6 Ways to Get Your Content Shared
1. Create Infographics and Short Videos
The most valuable and easiest content to share are infographics and short videos. People are busy, and they want to read content fast. They enjoy things that can quickly educate them while also making them laugh or smile.
Find a way to repurpose your content into a meme and short video that quickly summarizes your message and how you value your customers.
2. Make It Easy to Read and Obvious
Make share buttons obvious and invite your audience to your social media pages. Any time you do a live presentation, create a written or visual aspect to share along with it.
3. Ask and Involve Your Audience
Invite them to participate in challenges or other fun, creative submissions. Ask them to share their own experiences and even a video to introduce themselves and how your products help improve their lives.
4. Highlight A Common Problem and Add A Solution
Advise on a common problem or question your audience always asks. Many use the internet or purchase a product in the first place because they have a problem that needs to be fixed. When they buy the product, watch a video, or read a certain blog, they hope to gain something from it. This coud be entertainment, education, or a physical product.
5. Be Relatable and Personable
You are human too. Show your audience. Share things you know your audience will relate to. If your audience feels connected, they’ll want to share it with their friends or family.
6. Fun Tools to Use:
- Lumen5 – Lumen5 creates impactful, engaging videos from your existing content that enables you to make video a regular part of your marketing strategy.
- Missinglettr – Create dozens of social media posts with a single click, curate the hottest content in your niche, and schedule your entire social output months in advance.
- Storyboard That – One of the best storytelling and building platforms that makes visual communication easier. Storyboard will create storyboards for your graphic novels, comics or turn your business strategy or origin story to life with their business resources tools.
- Infogram – A powerful visual tool designed to create beautiful and visual content that you can share and utilize across your team or publish online. Choose your template, add your brand colors, include live animations or interactive charts, and more. You can even track how your audience interacts with your content through Infogram’s metrics and powerful analytics.
- Canva– Canva is often noted as the premier image creation and design software suite. The site boasts more than 10 million users, and it is easy to sign up through Facebook, Google or with your email. It’s easy to use and a versatile graphic design tool.
- Grammarly – Grammarly is an online tool that will benefit all your written content. Either add the Chrome extension or cut and paste your written content into their editor to perfect your writing and ensure you get the right message across to your audience.
- Colorcinch – This is a photo editing and graphic design tool that comes with a clean, intuitive interface. It allows you to create stunning designs/photos for your blog and social media posts with just a few clicks. With hundreds of specialty effects, you can transform your photos into cartoons, paintings, sketches, and more. And you can play around with its collection of stock images, vector graphics, masks, and overlays.
The Easy Way To Get Your Content Shared With Video
Video is one of the best ways to get your content shared. But many business owners avoid video as they think it’s too time-consuming and laborious because of the complex software, editing, aspect ratios, file formats, etc to fiddle with. But now it’s easy to create professional high-quality videos quickly and easily, without the long and painful learning curve. Of course, there are many different video makers out there, but I recommend using Lumen5 to make impactful, engaging videos from your existing content.